Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise with Tanoura show
- Enjoy a dinner cruise along the Dubai Creek and see the sights illuminated at night
- Savor a delectable five-star international dinner buffet
- Sit back and be entertained by a live Tanoura show
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a direct Dubai hotel pick-up service and you will be driven to the traditional dhow boat for boarding. You will have the red carpet experience as you board with a warm welcome and Arabic cofee and dates and escorted to your seats. Once on board you will embark on a unique cruise filled with excitement and entertainment. Sit back and relax as you cruise down the Dubai Creek offering a very special way to admire the cities skyline and more importantly, precious moments with your dear ones. You will be served a five-star international dinner buffet made by an experienced chef and following, enjoy a live Tanoura show. As your cruise comes to an end, you will be conveniently dropped back off at your hotel.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Beef broccoli
- Fish skewers with lemon sauce
- Buttered chicken
- Lamb Kabsa
- Pasta carbonara
- Lyonnaise potato
- Vegetable lasagna
- Boiled vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Bread basket
- Sweetcorn salad
- Green salad
- Chicken Hawaiian salad
- Russian salad
- Lentil Soup
- Fruit salad
- Cream caramel
- Fresh Fruit basket
- Mango mousse
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in shared vehicle
- Two-hour cruise
- Five-star international dinner buffet
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Live Tanoura show
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photo (available to purchase)
- Children (5-11): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
You will be picked up directly from you Dubai hotel. Please indicate your hotel information when making your reservation.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up time hours: Sheikh Zayed, Marina, JLT, Al Barsha 1 and Heights, The Palm (6.00-6.30pm); Deira (7.00-7.30am), Bur Dubai (6.30-6.45pm)
- Dress code: modestly dressed
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facility on board
- Hotel pick-up: 6.00- 7.00pm
- Boarding: 7.15pm- 7.45pm
- Departure: 8.00pm
- Return to dock: 10.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...