Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise with Tanoura show
- Enjoy a dinner cruise along the Dubai Creek and see the sights illuminated at night
- Savor a delectable five-star international dinner buffet
- Sit back and be entertained by a live Tanoura show
Enjoy your night at the Dubai Creek with a dinner and cruise. Your magical evening begins with a direct Dubai hotel pick-up service and you will be driven to the traditional dhow boat for boarding. You will have the red carpet experience as you board with a warm welcome and Arabic cofee and dates and escorted to your seats. Once on board you will embark on a unique cruise filled with excitement and entertainment. Sit back and relax as you cruise down the Dubai Creek offering a very special way to admire the cities skyline and more importantly, precious moments with your dear ones. You will be served a five-star international dinner buffet made by an experienced chef and following, enjoy a live Tanoura show. As your cruise comes to an end, you will be conveniently dropped back off at your hotel.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Beef broccoli
- Fish skewers with lemon sauce
- Buttered chicken
- Lamb Kabsa
- Pasta carbonara
- Lyonnaise potato
- Vegetable lasagna
- Boiled vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Bread basket
- Sweetcorn salad
- Green salad
- Chicken Hawaiian salad
- Russian salad
- Lentil Soup
- Fruit salad
- Cream caramel
- Fresh Fruit basket
- Mango mousse
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in shared vehicle
- Two-hour cruise
- Five-star international dinner buffet
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Live Tanoura show
- Welcome drinks, coffee, tea and water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photo (available to purchase)
- Children (5-11): reduced
- Infants (0-4): free
You will be picked up directly from you Dubai hotel. Please indicate your hotel information when making your reservation.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up time hours: Sheikh Zayed, Marina, JLT, Al Barsha 1 and Heights, The Palm (6.00-6.30pm); Deira (7.00-7.30am), Bur Dubai (6.30-6.45pm)
- Dress code: modestly dressed
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facility on board
- Hotel pick-up: 6.00- 7.00pm
- Boarding: 7.15pm- 7.45pm
- Departure: 8.00pm
- Return to dock: 10.00pm
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Dubai Creek in a traditional bedouin boat.The Dubai Creek, an integral ...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the internatonal sc...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
With thrilling rides, colorful live shows, and remarkable shopping and dining choices – all themed a...
Enjoy the comfortable outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Ara...
On this 2-hour walking tour, we will walk through Downtown Dubai. The tour focuses on record-breakin...