Dubai ferry ride with optional Burj Khalifa tickets
- Experience Dubai's distinct coastline by ferry
- See top attractions and historical sights
- Pick a one-way or roundtrip ride from Dubai Marina
- Take the chance to take a round ferry ride Dubai Mall – Marina Mall and witness the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination
- Cruise along in a comfortable and air-conditioned boat
- Choose the option with Burj Khalifa tickets and rise to the 124th floor
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coastline. The ferry also offers an outdoor deck to enjoy the panoramic view. You will cruise through the picturesque Dubai Marina to the beautiful Palm Jumeirah islands. The tour takes you to the crowning Atlantis, The Palm before returning back to Dubai Marina.
- Round trip Dubai Marina (Route 1): Cruise through the picturesque Dubai Marina to the beautiful Palm Jumeirah islands. The tour takes you to the crowning Atlantis, The Palm before returning back to Dubai Marina
Round trip Dubai Mall – Marina Mall (Route 2): be ready to see the top landmarks of the city while cruising along Dubai Canal and Dubai coastline. You will get amazing views of Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumeirah island and Burj Al Arab.
- Ferry tickets (economy)
- Burj Khalifa levels 124 and 125 (optional)
Marina Promenade - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The Marina station is a short walk (about 500 yards to the left) from outside the Marina Mall. If you choose the option with Burj Khalifa tickets, you must redeem at the At the Top Will Call counter.
- Burj Khalifa tickets are available for off-peak hours on the same day as your ferry ticket
- Ferry tours: tickets can be collected directly at the Ferry stations by showing your voucher
- Burj Khalifa tickets + ferry tours: tickets must be collected from At the Top ticket counters. The time selected during booking, is specific to the ferry tour
- Burj Khalifa ticket counter is located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall
- The ferry departs daily, please refer to the calendar for exact times
- Route 1: Round trip Dubai Marina at 3.00pm and 5.00pm
- Route 2: Marina Mall – Dubai Mall at 3.15pm; Dubai Mall – Marina Mall at 5.15pm
- Burj Khalifa tickets (if chosen) are available for off-peak hours on the same day as your ferry ticket:
- Off-peak hours are subject to change
- 8.30am-3.00pm and 7.00pm-11.00pm (last entry at 11.00pm)
- At the Top admission every 30 minutes
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
This adventurous desert safari will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular desert known as ‘L...
The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the ground level of the Dubai Mall, is the larg...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world's largest photo frame, it cons...