Laguna Waterpark tickets at La Mer Dubai
- Cool off from the desert heat at this seaside paradise
- Get one-day access to rides, play areas and the beach
- Take a stroll on the golden sand before riding the region's first Manta family raft ride
As if the simple joy of walking barefoot across golden sand wasn’t pleasant enough, in addition to great dining and shopping options, La Mer provides entertaining activities for the whole family to enjoy.
Nestled in the central area of La Mer beachfront neighborhood, Laguna Waterpark features five main areas as well as a beach club and a merchandise store. It also provides direct access to the beach embodying the concept of carefree fun by the sea.
Some of the unique attractions include the only WaveOz 180 FloRider in the GCC, one of only three in the world, an exciting slide tower including the region’s first Manta family raft ride, an Aqualoop and a comprehensive children’s zone with Splash Pad and AquaPlay Rain fortress.
The waterpark features 4 distinctive zones: Surf, Relax, Slide and Splash. You can also find at Laguna Waterpark:
- Waterslide complex with 5 waterslides
- Lazy river
- Splash Pad for younger children up to 4 years old
- Aqua Play (Tipping Bucket) for children 4 to 12 years old
- WaveOz 180 A surf club that overlooks the sea
- The Pool
- Retail, food and beverages
- Standard ticket- access to rides, play areas and the beach
- Food & drinks
- Infants 2 years old or younger: free
45 2 A St - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Laguna Waterpark is located beachfront at La Mer, Dubai.
- Tickets will be issued upon confirmation within 24 hours of booking request
- Once tickets are issued, the booking becomes non-refundable and non-cancelable
- Children under 13 years old need to be accompanied by an adult 18 or over
- Laguna Waterpark is open daily 10.00am-8.00pm
- Opening hours are subject to change
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabia...
Enjoy the luxurious outing to one of the greatest hotels and landmarks in the UAE. The Burj Al Arab,...
Al Mahara, ‘The Oyster Shell’ in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate, it’s a dining experienc...
This adventurous desert safari will take you to the heart of Dubai’s most popular desert known as ‘L...
Arabic for The Ultimate or TheTop, Al Muntaha is a restaurant that lives up to its name. See Dubai s...