Legoland Water Park Dubai tickets
- Escape the desert heat and cool off at Legoland Water Park Dubai
- Create your own custom Lego raft at the Build-A-Raft-River
- Enjoy over 20 water slides including family rafts and tube slides
- Choose the roundtrip transfer option for a hassle-free experience
Enjoy a break from sightseeing and have fun in Legoland Water Park. It has everything you can possibly expect from a water park and is designed for children between the ages of 2 and 12. Some of the major attractions of this place are Lego Wave Pool, Duplo Splash Safari, Joker Soaker, Splash Out, Twin Chasers, Leo Slide Racers, Red Rush and Wave Rider. You will find more than 20 water slides, rafts, and tube slides designed for people of all ages and will also be able to have fun with toddlers.
You can also get creative and build your own Lego raft at the Build-A-Raft-River and finally float around the pool with your family and friends.
- Entrance ticket
- Full-day access to rides and attractions
- Entrance to Legoland Dubai
- Roundtrip transfer (optional)
- Infants (under 3): free
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Legoland Water Park Dubai is located at Dubai Park and Resorts off of Sheikh Zayed Road near Palm Jebel Ali. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- You must show your e-ticket upon arrival (mobile voucher accepted)
- Transfers are on a shared basis
- Transfer service in Dubai is available at any hotel, residence, or port
- Transfer services from Abu Dhabi are limited to hotels/residence located on Saadiyat Island, Yas Islands, Khalifa City, Zayed Port or in Abu Dhabi city center
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Daily Summer hours: 10.00am-6.00pm
- Hours during Ramadan (May 5 - June 4): 10.00am-5.00pm (Sat-Wed)/ 10.00am-6.00pm (Thur-Fri)
- Legoland Waterpark pick-up is approximately 10.00am-11.00am; return time is 4.30pm-5.00pm
On its extensive three million square feet space and with a wide spectrum of games, rides and other ...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
As if the simple joy of walking barefoot across golden sand wasn’t pleasant enough, in addition to g...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
Warner Bros World is great for both locals and tourists who are looking for avenues where they can h...
The first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosqu...
This unique tour allows you to experience a snowy winter wonderland in the middle of a desert city b...