Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum and Grand Mosque tour from Dubai
- See the magical rays of light from the Louvre's dome
- Learn about the art forms from different cultures and civilizations
- View the Grand Mosque's perfect mix of old and modern Islamic architecture
After pick-up from Dubai, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. Follow your driver as he helps you enter the museum with your ticket.
As the largest in the Gulf region, this museum displays both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological significance from all over the world. Once inside the museum, you will discover the incredible dome formed of over 7,000 steel stars as light shines through.
Continue your stroll around the museum and view the immense collections of artworks. Admire pieces from the museum's permanent collection as well as works on loan from French museums, such as the Louvre, the Center Georges Pompidou, Musee d’Orsay and Palace of Versailles. Take the time to visit the museum's Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, the restaurant, cafe and boutique.
After your museum visit, you will return to the vehicle for the drive to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Enter the courtyard and see the shining exterior surface of the mosque, made up of white Greek and Macedonian tiles. Step inside the mosque to see the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, large crystal chandeliers and glass panels studded with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
After the tour, enjoy the drive back to your hotel in Dubai.
- Entrance fee for Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and Grand Mosque
- Dubai hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Clothing for women
- Cold mineral water
- Guide at the museum
- Infants (0-3): free
- Child (4-12): reduced
- Youth (13-22): reduced
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Dubai for pick-up.
- Please be aware that the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque may be closed on certain days
- The duration of the tour includes the pick-up and drop-off times
- Please dress properly before entering the mosque. Modest clothing is required: long sleeves, long skirts and trousers, no tight clothing, no swimwear, shoes will be removed when entering the mosque, a headscarf for women is essential (these are provided when you arrive)
- Image credit: Louvre Abu Dhabi’s ‘rain of light’ © Louvre Abu Dhabi, Photography: Mohamed Somji
- Every day (except Mondays and Fridays)
- At 8.00am
Start the journey at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world with a capacity to a...
Embark on an exciting 4x4 safari and ride over the dunes at Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve (DDCR)...
The first stop is a traditional Bedouin tent where you will share a coffee and chat with our Emeriti...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
Your cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer by a private luxury car to the historic Al Fahidi...
Museum of Illusions is an interactive museum that offers an interesting visual and educational exper...
On this walking tour designed for both art lovers and art-agnostics, we explore Alserkal Avenue - th...
Choose the departure time best suited for your schedule. Your private car will arrive promptly at yo...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
Qasr Al Watan, the new cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi, opens its doors to the public in an invitatio...