Al Mahara, ‘The Oyster Shell’ in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate, it’s a dining experience that will stimulate all your senses. From the stunning floor to the aquarium-ceiling, the restaurant sets the scene for a luxorious meal. Sink into the soft seats and enjoy the world of colourful sealife swimming beside your table, while a team of award-winning chefs prepare you something very special.
Lunch at Al Mahara restaurant in Burj Al Arab
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a fantastic dining experience
- See the wonderful colorful ceiling
- Discover the Burj Al Arab
What to expect
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Children from 4 to 11 years old
Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara, Burj Al Arab Hotel, Jumeirah Street, Dubai
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah - Jumeirah Street - Dubai.
What to remember
- The dress code is smart-elegant
- Gentlemen are requested to wear collared shirts, full-length trousers or smart jeans, and closed shoe
- Ladies are requested to wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with top or blouse
- UAE national dress is welcome
- Any type of sportswear or sports shoes are not permitted
- Daily at 1.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.