Morning desert safari with transport from Dubai
- Experience driving through the golden sand dunes of Dubai desert on a private jeep
- Experience the feeling of riding a camel
- Feel the wind rush past you and the adrenaline pumping as you carve out your path on the steep-sided dunes
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabian Breakfast in the desert, this tour is for you. Escape the city, heading east into the Arabian Desert, boasting spectacular landscapes and rolling sand dunes. The rugged 4x4 Jeeps take off on an adrenalin-filled drive over soft sand dunes and into the wilderness. The fun continues at our Arabian Desert Campsite where you experience a traditional welcome with ‘Gahwa’, Arabic coffee and local dates. Take selfies with a fascinating Falcon and interact with the falconer to learn more about UAE's national bird. Enjoy sand boarding, brief camel rides and ‘Shisha’, the Arabic water-pipe before partaking from a delicious Arabian Breakfast comprising local and regional items. Afterwards a pleasant drive brings you back. Truly a great way to invigorate your senses with plenty of fun, food and sun.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Arabian Breakfast
- Camel ride for 10 minutes
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children (6-11 years): reduced
Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman or RAK
You will be asked to provide your hotel/accommodation details during booking.
- Due to the nature of this activity, this activity is not recommended for passengers under 6 years or over 65 years, expectant mother and guest with pre-existing medical conditions
- Pick-up time: 06.00am - 06.30am
- After booking you will receive the local supplier contact info to confirm the exact pick-up time
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Don't miss this combo Atlantis package where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquave...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...