Musandam Dibba full-day cruise with lunch from Dubai
- Take a six-hour cruise on a traditional Omani dhow boat
- Explore the dramatic southern coastline of the Musandam Peninsula
- Swim and snorkel in the Gulf of Oman
A traditional Omani dhow awaits your arrival to explore the dramatic southern coastline of the Musandam Peninsula. The six-hour cruise departs from Dibba’s harbour, an important maritime trade settlement since the pre-Islamic era, which is now divided into three parts ruled by the Sultanate of Oman, Sharjah and Fujeirah respectively. Cruise through the crystal clear water along the rugged coastline, enjoy the scenery, swim in the Gulf of Oman and snorkel to spot some of the vibrant marine life. The delightful Arabian hospitality includes a delicious lunch buffet and refreshments.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off from Dubai
- Six-hour cruise
- Soft drinks, water, coffee, tea
- Alcoholic drinks
- Children (3-11): reduced
You will be picked up from your Dubai hotel. Please provide this information when you make your booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Total tour duration is 12 hours; cruise duration is six hours
- Passengers should carry their original passport with six months validity
- The following Nationalities can cross the UAE-Oman boarder without having pre-arranged visa. People of other nationalities can not take the trip
- 44 Approved countries updated Jan 8, 2017: Austria, Australia, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland United Kingdom, and United States of America
- If the immigration department at the border find any issues for a passenger who can not cross the border, he/she should find her own way of transportation to come back to Dubai
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for canceled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- Operates Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 7.00am to 7.00pm
- Hotel pick-up is between 7.00am and 7.30am
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...