This tour will take you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand you will then witness the sunset as the sun sheds its blaze over enormous areas covered with sand. The hustle and bustle of the city is far away from the unrivalled silence and tranquility around you. You will reach the traditional Arabic camp, where a BBQ dinner is served in a torch-lit ambience and music will start. As you relax on comfortable cushions in “Bedouin” tents, you will have your hands painted with intricate henna designs. You may also experience a short camel ride, whilst being out under the sky.
Excursions & day trips
Premium desert safari with BBQ dinner
based on 4 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience driving through the golden sand dunes of Dubai desert
- Enjoy the rhythm of the captivating Arabic music under a galaxy of stars
- Discover the desert and its wonderful scenery
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- BBQ Dinner
- Reserved seating in the camp
- 1 can of beer or 1 glass of wine
- Soft drinks/ tea/ coffee unlimited
- Belly Dance show
- Sand Ski with sand boarding
- Photos with Local Emirati Dress
- Arabic Coffee and dates
- Camel Riding
- Henna Tattoo
- Tanourah Dance show
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
children below 3 years old are free of charge
Please provide your pick-up details at check-out. Please confirm them with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- During the holy month of Ramadan, no entertainment and no alcohol drinks will be served
- This tour involves off-road driving and dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women, senior people over 65 and children under 6. If you belong to one of these categories and still wish to take part in the tour, you can book your ticket at the same price and inform the driver on the day of the tour that you will not be able to participate in dune bashing
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application
- Pick up from your hotel's lobby will start at 3.00pm-3.45pm (during winter); and 3.45pm-4.30pm (during summer)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 4 reviews