Private half or full-day Abu Dhabi tour from Dubai
- Take a day trip to the capital and see all of the famous sights and landmarks
- Choose the full-day tour option if you don't want to miss a thing
- Marvel in the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Catch the traders at work as you pass by the dhow and fish markets
- If you are in two, book now the limited time special offer for the full-day tour
- Start your tour as you land or before you take off with an optional airport pick-up/drop-off
Your private tour starts direct from your Dubai hotel or airport as you head towards the capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi with a personal guide. On your tour you will:
- Enjoy the 7 emirates story on the drive from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
- Visit the Amusement Island, Yas Island with a photo stop at Ferrari World
- Visit to the iconic Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque with a tour inside
- Head to the iconic Emirates Palace for an artistic photo stop
- Get a panoramic view of the capital from the highest point at 300 meters high at Etihad Towers
- Enjoy the drive back to Dubai from the eastern mangrove side
Choose the full-day option and, in addition to the above, you will:
- Stop at Yas Marina Circuit, home of the F1 Grand Prize Race
- Stop at the famous dates and fruits market
- Drive along the coast of Abu Dhabi beach and corniche
- Louvre Abu Dhabi photo stop
- Visit The Heritage Village of the Capital of the UAE
- Stop for lunch at one of the famous restaurants on the coast of Abu Dhabi (optional)
- Drive along the famous royal palaces area of Al Bateen
Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation.
- Hotel or airport pick-up/drop-off
- Expert guide
- Transport to/from Abu Dhabi
- Food and drinks
- Children under 3 years old are free
You will be picked up directly from your Dubai hotel or airport. Please provide your hotel or flight information when making your reservation.
When visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- Modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers
- No transparent (see-through) clothing
- No shorts for men
- No shorts and skirts must be ankle length
- No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear
- Shoes will be removed before entering the mosque, so we recommend slip off shoes
- Headscarf for ladies is essential (these can be provided when you arrive)
- All women will be asked to wear a traditional robe (abaya) and headscarf (shayla) before entering the mosque. Guests may wear their own, however, must be closed (not open abayas) and non-transparent
Please note as this is a private tour, the booking needs to be confirmed by the partner. The tour is also subject to partner's availability for confirmation
- Departure: 9.00am
- Approximate duration:
- Half-day: 6 hours
- Full-day: 8 hours
Enjoy a City tour in Abu Dhabi. Your expert guide will take you on a visit to one of the largest mos...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
On this tour of modern Dubai you will be driven to all of the main attractions along with an expert ...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
On your private 2-day tour of Dubai you will get to see all the best this desert city has to offer. ...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Experience the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The...
Embark on a magical tour of the Arabian Gulf, through enchanting islands, amazing architectural stru...
When traveling to Dubai, should you be a sea sport enthusiast or if you simply love fishing, join th...
Burj Khalifa opened its new Lounge spot, as the highest lounge, being at 575 meters from the ground,...