The Lost Chambers Atlantis Aquarium tickets
- Over 65,000 fish interactive, educational and entertaining Aquatheatre shows
- Live fish feedings at the Ambassador Lagoon
- Amazing facts about marine life at the 20 exhibits
- Up close with native marine animals at the touch tank
Discover the mysterious ruins of the lost city of Atlantis, forgotten for thousands of years at the bottom of the ocean. This is brought to life at The Lost Chambers Aquarium where you can explore the lives of thousands of underwater creatures and get up close with fish of all shapes and sizes.
There are over 20 impressive marine life exhibits to discover, including a touch tank and the interactive Aquatheatre where daily shows let you in on some of the diving team's secrets to interacting with marine life. What makes this aquarium unlike any other is the legend that surrounds its creation. A series of submerged passages and ruins were seemingly uncovered as the resort was being built; ruins that are thought to be those of the lost city. Find out for yourself as you learn about not only aquatic life but also the history and culture of Atlantis.
- Admission to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
Royal Towers - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years and above)
- The Lost Chamber: 10.00am-10.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabia...
Explore the sights and landmarks of Abu Dhabi on a half-day tour with pick-up and drop-off from your...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...