Dublin Pass: Free Admission to the Guinness Storehouse, St. Patrick's Cathedral & More
- Enjoy free admission to over 30 of Dublin’s top attractions
- Take advantage of fast track entry
- Visit the Irish Museum of Modern Art, James Joyce Center, and more
- Receive a free 80+ page guidebook
See the best that Dublin has to offer and save money with the Dublin Pass.
For one low price, you’ll have access to more than 30 of Dublin’s top attractions including the National Gallery of Ireland, Malahide Castle and Old Jameson Distillery. If it's your first time in Dublin, try the new 1-day hop-on-hop-off bus tour with City Sightseeing. You just need to show your pass to get on the bus. With over 20 additional special offers and discounts, the Dublin Pass makes for a perfect day out without hurting your wallet.
Your Pass will also include fast track privileges at most of the busiest and most sought-after attractions, ensuring you spend less time waiting to gain entry, and more time enjoying your chosen experience.
Pass holders also receive a FREE 80+ page guidebook. The Dublin Pass really does help you see Dublin for less.
Note: Due to guided tour requirements, fast track entry is not valid at Old Jameson Distillery or Dublinia.
Top attractions, museums and points of interest included with the Dublin Pass are:
Guinness Storehouse and Brewery Tour
Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Bus
The Teeling Whiskey Distillery
Christ Church Cathedral
GPO Witness History
Glasnevin Museum and Tour
Aquazone National Aquatic Centre
Rainforest Adventure Golf
EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
Nation Wax Museum Plus
Dublin Writers Museum
James Joyce Centre
The Irish Rock n Roll Museum Experience
Jeanie Johnston Tailship and Famine Museum
Little Museum of Dublin
St Patrick’s Cathedral
Malahide Castle and Gardens
- Free entry to 33 of Dublin’s most popular attractions, sights, and landmarks
- Discounts and exclusive offers at 20 extra venues, only available to Dublin Pass holders
- Fast-track entry at selected top Dublin attractions
- Free guidebook to help plan your sightseeing adventure and guide you around the city
- Children (ages 5-15)
You will receive your digital Dublin Pass® via email. Please print or download your pass(es) before visiting attractions. More instructions will be provided in your confirmation email.
- Your Dublin Pass® is activated the first time you use it at an attraction or service. From that moment it is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days
- If you don't activate your pass, it will expire one year from the date of purchase
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
The Blarney Castle & Cork tour features a guided coach tour of the Irish countryside, a visit to the...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
Save time and money with the Airlink Express bus. Seamless transfers directly between Terminals 1 an...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...