Leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind as you head to your first stop of the day, Glendalough. A stunning, secluded spot just south of Dublin, you'll be able to explore the lakes and waterfalls and discover the monastic ruined city and more. You'll have two hours to soak up its beauty before heading off to the sheepdog herding demonstration. This is definitely a must-see for all as you see the intelligence of the sheepdogs firsthand and learn why they're the perfect farm companion. After the demonstration, you'll travel through the Wicklow Mountains, admiring the changes in scenery as you head into the breathtaking ancient glacial valleys of the Wicklow Gap. Your last stop of the day will be at Kilkenny where you'll have two hours to explore the city, visit its medieval castle and gardens or stroll through the cobbled streets and take in the sites.
Attractions & guided tours
Glendalough, Wicklow, Kilkenny and sheepdog trail from Dublin
based on 1 review
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Spend a day exploring history and culture in the Emerald Isle
- Experience and explore the fantastic little city of Kilkenny
- Visit the Wicklow Mountains and the majestic Glendalough
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Sheepdog herding demonstration
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
38 Parnell Square N, Northside, Dublin, Ireland
Please meet your guide outside Dublin City Gallery, The Hugh Lane.
What to remember
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather
- This tour isn't suitable for children under 3 years old
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Finn McCools tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 1 review