Pack your gear, fuel your body, hop on your bike and prepare to cycling through twelve parks, along fourteen waterways and several miles of scenic coastline. You'll pass through historic towns and villages and discover famous landmarks and little known gems from your bike. Get ready to retrace the legacy of the Guinness family and tuck into a delicious meal at the Cliff at the Lyons Hotel. Your whole day will be packed with stunning scenery, fresh air, historic tales and fascinated places that cannot be missed!
The Great Circle of Dublin bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Follow in the footsteps of the Guinness family
- Tuck into a tasty meal at the Cliff at the Lyons Hotel
- Cycle through historic towns and villages and check out the famous landmarks
What to expect
- Bike hire with safety helmet
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Entry fees
37 Capel St, North City, Dublin, D01 X2E5, Ireland
Please meet your guide at the Bike Stop Dublin.
What to remember
- Please note that this tour is only suitable for those 16 and over
- Please note that a minimum of 2 participants is needed for this tour to run
- You'll cycle 70 miles (108 kilometers) with stops along the way for snacks and lunch
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.