Movie Park Germany Halloween Horror Festival 2019
- Experience the thrill of many different spooky Halloween mazes
- Dare to walk through scare zones with "real" monsters
- Special Horror shows and scary rides
- All-day entrance to the theme park and all the attractions
- Scare-free zone with special Halloween themed activities for kids
Welcome to the spookiest event of the year! Visit the Movie Park Germany for its annual Halloween Horror Festival and expect to be scared. During the day you can explore all the regular attractions the park has to offer and from 6:00 pm onwards you will find the Halloween Horror specials waiting for you: Get lost in creepy mazes, prove your necromancy skills by calling lost souls from the afterlife or get on one of the action-packed rides like the Terror Tower. Be sure to check out the Horrorwood Hypnosis Show and the 4-D cinema experience of the horror classic IT.
With its wide variety of thrilling attractions, the festival is sure to excite every horror fan.
The Halloween mazes are subject to different age restrictions ranging from 12 to 18 years and your ID will be checked at the maze entrances, even if you are accompanied by a parent.
The park also offers a Halloween themed zone for children where no monsters have access and the kids can participate in activities such as face painting and trick or treating from 12:00 to 5:00 pm. That way the whole family can enjoy the festival in the most fun way!
- Entrance to Movie Park Germany during the Halloween Horror Festival
- Access to six of the eight mazes
- Entrance fees to the mazes THE WALKING DEAD BREAKOUT (6,00 €) and WRONG TURN (5,00 €) - tickets for these mazes can be purchased at the park directly
- Use of attractions that require an additional cost and entrance to special events
- Parking fee of 7 Euro
- Food and drinks
- Skip-the-line at the single attractions inside the park
- Children (0-3 years): free
- From 4 years: full price
Warner Allee 1, 46244 Bottrop-Kirchhellen, Germany
By car: arriving from highway A31, take the exit n. 39 "Kirchhellen-Nord" (also if your navi calls it n. 40). Then follow the shields. The parking place is in front of the entrance. By bus: take the bus SB16 from the central station in Essen. After passing through Bottrop, the bus stops directly at the main entrance of the park.
By train: you can take the following trains that stop at a distance of ca. 400m from the Movie Park: RE14 from the central station in Essen (direction: Borken), RB44 from the central station in Oberhausen (direction: Dorsten) or RB43 from the central station in Dortmund via Herne (direction: Dorsten)
- ATTENTION: it's forbidden to wear costumes or masks
- The Halloween mazes are subject to different age restrictions ranging from 12 to 18 years and your ID will be checked at the maze entrances, even if you are accompanied by a parent.
- Some of the attractions and skill games in the park are coin-operated and require an additional cost which is not included in the ticket price
- Please refer to the website of Movie Park Germany for usage restrictions of the attractions
- Single attractions of the park might be closed for maintenance, repair works or force majeure. No claim for a full or partial reimbursement of the ticket price arises from that
- Please note: not all rides are suited for any visitor
- A parking fee of 7 Euro is not included in the ticket price
- If you book tickets for a certain date, you can also decide to come on another day. Please just don't plan your visit on those days that are not available for purchase in the calendar (on those days you would not get access)
- Until10 November 2019 on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Opening hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Attention: you can't access the park with this ticket on 19, 26, 31 October 2019, as well as on 2 November 2019
The dynamic development of Düsseldorf can be experienced particularly clearly on a tour of the so ca...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
During Advent we invite you to an atmospheric stroll through the sea of lights of Düsseldorf's Chris...
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...
Be prepared to discover amazing Düsseldorf, situated by the majestic Rhine River. Learn Dusseldorf’s...