Invisible Cities is a social impact enterprise that provides training as tour guides to people who have previously experienced homelessness. High-quality training empowers the guides to create, craft and deliver tours that are their own, highlighting monuments, people and places they have chosen themselves. Guests will enjoy a walking tour from a new perspective, learning about the history of the city whilst also being given an insight into the streets that are often overlooked.
Live & breathe Edinburgh - Walking Tour with street locals
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Support this social impact enterprise that empowers formerly homeless guides by providing a platform to share their experience
- Listen to your guides share their stories of life on the streets and their continued love for their city
- As a trivago guest, you'll be taken to a unique route and have a taste of authentic Scottish haggis from local independent supplier, Haggis Box.
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour guided tour
- Taste of authentic Scottish haggis
92 Grassmarket, Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2JR
What to remember
- The tour will be in smaller groups to allow social distancing
- Masks will be available from your guide should they be required and contactless payment methods installed if guests wish to tip guide or purchase further merchandise
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.