Florence is exceptionally rich in museums and monuments that you absolutely can't miss, but visiting them all requires time and careful planning. Discover all the best this extraordinary city has to offer stress-free and without wasting your time!
Your 5-day city pass includes skip-the-line entrance to Florence's most visited museums. Avoid wasting hours in queues and conserve your energy to fully enjoy the masterpieces that await you!
Discover all about the works by some of the greatest artists of all time thanks to the audio guide on your smartphone, which will accompany you during the visit and offer you insights into the main attractions included in your city pass.
You'll visit up to 9 museums according to the schedule below:
- Uffizi Gallery at 9.30am
- Boboli and Bardini Gardens
- Pitti Palace and Tesoro dei Granduchi
- Florence Cathedral and Brunelleschi's Dome at 10.00am
- Accademia Gallery at 11.30am
- National Archeological Museum
- Opificio delle Pietre Dure Museum