Florence foodies walk
- Gain insight into the best local food stores, restaurants, and wine bars
- Sample delicious local fare including earthy truffles and artisan chocolate
- Learn about local extra virgin olive oil (and sample some, too!)
- Experience a localised food history lesson before sampling the best gelato in town
- Relax with a glass of chianti at the end of the tour
Get ready for the perfect introduction to Florence, especially if you like food!
Our Florence food tour begins at a delightful food store specialising in earthy truffles, where we’ll enjoy a glass of Prosecco with a truffle panini. An artisan chocolate tasting is next, followed by a visit to a local olive oil boutique. Owner Andrea will engage us with a balsamic vinegar and olive oil tasting and enlighten us about the virtues of unctuous extra virgin olive oil.
As we continue on this Florence tour, we learn about the history of Florence’s local and regional cuisines while exploring the city’s small alleyways and walking through charming local suburbs. Along the way we’ll indulge further with tastings of ‘the best gelato in town’ and then partake in a glass of chianti while nibbling on tasty focaccia bread. This Florence city tour shows you the sights as well as the bites to be had on the Florence food scene, making it the perfect combination of culture and cuisine.
You'll be sure to end this Florence food tour with a heightened knowledge and passion for local Florentine flavours, the perfect thing to take home and show off to friends!
- All samples and tastings
- Local English-speaking guide
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
Children 0-5 years old: free
Children 6-11 years old: reduced price
Piazza della Repubblica in front of the Tall marble column situated in front of Gill Cafe & Rinascente Department Store
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- At 03.00pm
Enjoy the highlights of Florence and its two most important museums in just one day!Visit the Accade...
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering of Tuscan cuisine, as well as the most c...
The cool evening breeze and the relaxing quietness of the typical narrow streets of the historical c...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...