Learn the culinary history of the Tuscany region from a professional sommelier: in the course of an hour you'll taste three delicious Tuscan wines, as well as with two types of olive oils and three local cheeses, like the delicious pecorino. Your expert sommelier will not only teach about the wines and cheeses, but will also explain how to enjoy them just as the locals do. This experience takes place in an intimate setting at a respected Italian wine bar and, thanks to the small group size, you'll be able to get to know the sommelier and ask questions along the way. You'll be guided you through a journey across the history of the Chianti region, the different varieties of grapes, and much more.
Food & winery tours
Florence wine and cheese tasting
Availability: From Tuesday to Saturday
Duration: 1 hour
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Taste three different Italian wines in the beautiful Tuscan city of Florence
- Take part in a tasting of traditional Tuscan cheeses, perfectly paired with the wines
- Learn about the Italian wine culture from a professional sommelier
What to expect
- Wine and oil tastings
- Professional sommelier
- Food samples
Via Panicale, 19/red, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
At La Divina Enoteca.
What to remember
- If you have any dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc) please let the tour operator know at least 24 hours before your tour so they can try to accommodate your request; you'll find the contact info on the voucher you'll receive after you've booked
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to participate in the wine tasting
- Tours run rain or shine. Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather and wear comfortable closed-toed shoes
From Tuesday to Saturday at 5.00 pm
Italy Segway Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.