Guided tour of Florence Duomo and terraces with skip-the-line access
- Skip-the-line access to the magnificent Florence Duomo
- Exclusive access to the Cathedral Terraces and the Brunelleschi Dome
- Guided tour inside the Cathedral and terraces, with insights from your guide
- Gain complimentary access to the Great Museum of the Duomo, Giotto's Bell Tower and the Baptistery, all included in your special ticket, which you can use for 72 hours, in your own time after the tour.
Steer clear of the long queues and take advantage of our privileged access to the majestic Florence Cathedral, its terraces and its Dome.
You'll see the outside with its beautiful colorful marbles and the mesmerizing geometric patterns. Inside, the Duomo is no less impressive, with elaborate marble floors mirroring its exterior and beautiful frescos lining the dome, made by Vasari, namely the Last Judgement.
Enjoy a guided tour of the Cathedral and learn about its construction and the marvelous treasures that it contains! You will also get the priviledged access to the Cathedral terraces, where we have an exclusive timeslot booked only for your group.
From this peaceful perspective you will be able to admire the city from up above, and to appreciate the magnificent Brunelleschi Dome. This incredible feat of engineering required a whole new process for its construction thhat your guide will explain. Brunelleschi's innovative approach involved vaulting the dome space without any scaffolding as he used a double shell with a space in between. You will be able to climb inside this space as you reach the very top of the Dome, which crowns the Cathedral
Your ticket also includes access to Great Museum of the Duomo, Giotto’s Bell Tower and the Baptistry, that you can visit after your tour.
- Skip the line access to Florence Duomo
- Guided tour of the Cathedral Terraces
- Exclusive access to the Brunelleschi Dome
- Access to the Baptistry, the Giotto Bell Tower and the Duomo Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (4 -14): reduced price
- Infants (0-3): free
Piazza San Giovanni, 7 Florence
Meet us 15min before the departure in front of the Duomo tickets office located near the Cathedral in Piazza di San Giovanni, 7.Your coordinator will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- The climbing of the terraces and Dome are not suitable if you suffer from claustrophobia, as spaces are very narrow
- The tour involves a fair amount of climbing and many stairs (there is no lift), for this reason we are unable to accommodate passengers with mobility issues
- A good level of fitness is required to participate to this tour
- Access to the Baptistry, the Giotto Bell Tower and the Duomo Museum are inlcuded in the ticket (visit independently after the tour)
- In case of restricted access to the Duomo for exceptional circumstances or religious festivities, the tour will be cancelled with full refund
Monday, Friday, Saturday
Meeting Time: 11:15 am
Departure Time: 11:30 am
Steer clear of the long queues and take advantage of a privileged access to the majestic Florence Du...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
Discover the historic center of Florence on this 3-hour Florence walking tour including the Ponte Ve...
Explore some of the most famous sites of Florence’s ancient culture while learning about the mysteri...
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.Disc...
Experience the unique tastes of Florence with delicious local food on this walking tour.As well as b...
Join this early morning tour to explore the heart of the city center of Florence when there’s nobody...
"Affabulando agli Uffizi" è una visita guidata del celebre museo fiorentino studiata per i visitator...
Join a walking tour in the footsteps of the Medicis to learn about the history of the most important...