Hand-made fresh pasta cooking class in Florence
- Experience creating a full Tuscan menu
- Enjoy how we cook in Tuscany with our crew
- Taste everything you create whilst drinking good wine
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Savor local gourmet products with an included tasting
- See mouth-watering dishes prepared at cooking shows
Experience a hands-on guided Tuscan cooking class inside the house of Michelangelo Buonarroti. Learn how to create fresh handmade pasta, tagliatelle, gnocchi, and extraordinary ravioli. Taste food and sample excellent wine.
The first thing you will learn is how to make pasta (tagliatelle) and sauces using fresh ingredients the traditional way: from the dough to the cutting and ready to be cooked
After making the tagliatelle, our chefs will teach you the special process to produce our Tuscan Bites gnocchi (potato dumplings), which are really a best seller.
Finally, you will learn to make ravioli filled with Tuscan Pecorino cheese and pears. The class will be held at TuscanBites place and the menu can be tailormade to however your group wishes. After the cooking class, you get to enjoy your hard work, tasting and enjoying a glass of your favorite wine or handcrafted beer.
- Fresh handmade tagliatelle (choice of sauce: ragù or tomato and basil)
- Handmade potato gnocchi (choice of sauce: ragù or tomato and basil or butter and fresh sage leaves)
- Handmade ravioli and Pecorino cheese and pears inside with sauce of pistachio
- All made using our fabulous wine/beer
- TuscanBites Chefs
- All ingredients
- Wine tasting
- Block notes for recipes
- Wine tasting
- Use of equipment
- Food tasting
- Child (6-13): reduced
Via della Anguillara 37r, Florence, 50122, Italy
TuscanBites cooking school.
Tuesday - Thursday - Saturday: Morning
- 9.00am: Arrive at school, introduction, distribution of aprons
- 9.30am: Cooking lesson of tagliatelle
- 9.45am: Cooking lesson of handmade gnocchi
- 10.30am: Cooking lesson of ravioli and tomato and basil sauce
- 11.00am: End of cooking class, sitting at a table of the restaurant
- 11.15am: Tasting what you made
- 12.00am: End of session
Wednesday - Friday - Sunday: Afternoon
- 5.00pm: Arrive at school, introduction, distribution of aprons
- 5.30pm: Cooking lesson of tagliatelle
- 5.45pm: Cooking lesson of gnocchi
- 6.30pm: Cooking lesson of ravioli and tomato and basil sauce
- 7.00pm: End of cooking class, sitting at a table of restaurant
- 7.15pm: Tasting what you make
- 8.00pm: End of session
Get ready to learn Tuscanbites old mama’s cooking secrets. A course of Tuscan hand made Pasta, Tagli...
A guided Tuscan cooking class where you will learn how to create a complete 4-course meal, before sa...
Book a private lunch or dinner in the heart of Florence, attend the show cooking and discover the fl...
Enjoy a full day cooking class in the Tuscan countryside, including a food tour through the historic...
This special half day tour will take you to the heart of Tuscany. Meet the real people who live and ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato in an idyllic setting of the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Until 28 February 2018:In Florence, dinner isn’t just another meal, it’s a night-long symphony of fo...
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.Disc...
If you want to enjoy the best of Tuscany’s culture, food and history without the hassle of trying to...