Last minute Accademia Gallery private tour with skip-the-line tickets
- Explore, with a private guide, one of the most famous art galleries in the world
- Marvel at the masterpieces of Michelangelo like his renowned David, the Prisoners and San Matteo
- Save time with an official skip-the-line ticket, avoiding entrance lines
- Visit also the temporary exhibits included in your ticket price
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket to enter the Accademia Gallery and explore it with your expert, private guide. Ask them all the questions you might have, they'll be at your full disposal throughout the whole visit.
During the 1.5-hour of the visit duration, you'll get to see one of the most important museums in Italy, home to some of the most famous masterpieces in the history of art today. This museum houses the largest Michelangelo sculpture collection in the world, including, amongst others, the renowned David, The Prisoners and San Matteo. In addition, here you will find the single largest collection of paintings on gold background and also the Museum of musical instruments.
In case you didn't know, this Gallery was established in 1784 by the Grand Duke Pietro Leopoldo di Lorena, next to the ancient Academy of Art and Design with the aim of positioning sculptural models that students could study and reproduce. At the Academy, they studied some of the best known Florentine artists, among them Michelangelo Buonarroti, Francesco da Sangallo, Benvenuto Cellini, Giorgio Vasari and Giambologna.
- Private guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the museum
- Temporary exhibitions
Via Ricasoli 58-60 - Florence
Present your voucher to your private guide that you'll find at the entrance of Galleria dell'Accademia, in Via Ricasoli
- The time slot you choose in the calendar is mandatory for the entrance
- Once purchased, tickets are not refundable
- Only bottles of water not exceeding 0.5 liters are permitted inside the museum. In addition, it is prohibited to drink inside the museum's exhibition halls.
- At the metal detectors, all other kinds of drinks, in both cans and bottles, will be retained.
- at 9.30, 10.30, 11.30, 14.30, 15.30 and 16.30
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...