Leonardo da Vinci Museum with Florence hop-on hop-off bus 24 or 48-hour tickets
- Marvel at the spectacular works created by Leonardo da Vinci
- Enjoy and study the fantastic Era of the Renaissance
- Visit Florence in 24 or 48 hours on board an open hop-on hop-off bus
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 24 or 48-hour Florence City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus ticket.
The museum is brilliant for young and old alike, a veritable laboratory of curiosity and experimentation. It is divided into four elemental sections: earth, water, air and fire. The machines have been made by studying the drawings contained in the famous Leonardo da Vinci codes while maintaining the original proportions. You can also admire and compare some of the major anatomical studies of Leonardo and a reproduction of his principal paintings with the use of the backlight technology with very high resolution.
The museum, which has explanations in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish and Russian are completed by educational projections concerning the life and work of Leonardo. Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Museum with your skip-the-line ticket at any time during your day.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the museum
- Free WI-FI (inside the museum)
- Hop-on hop-off Florence City Sightseeing® (24 or 48-hour ticket)
- Drinks and meals
- Pick-up service
- Children (0-6): free
- Children (7-18): reduced price
At any bus stop of City Sightseeing Firenze.
- The validity of your open bus ticket will start when you exchange your voucher
- No refunds can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher
- The Museum is located in Via de Servi, 66/r, 200 meters from the Florence Cathedral and is also very close to the Galleria dell'Accademia
- Museum ticket must be used within 7 days from the date chosen and stated on the voucher
City Sightseeing Florence:
- Frequency: from 15 minutes to 60 minutes (according to the season)
- First departure: 9.00am (times are subject to change)
- Last departure: 4.30pm (November-April); 6.00pm (May-October)
Da Vinci Museum - opening hours:
- 1 November to 31 March, from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- 1 April to 31 October, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Last entrance to the museum is 40 minutes before closing time
- The museum is closed on 24 and 25 December
More than 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwat...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
The tour begins with the discovery of the historic city center with the visit to the scenic square a...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
Designed by architect Giorgio Vasari in 1560, the Uffizi is one of the oldest galleries in the world...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
The Bargello Museum in Florence is part of the group of museums belonging to the Polo Museale Fioren...
Have you ever wondered why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance? An excellent and complete...
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...