Organic Brunello wine tour in Montalcino with lunch
- Taste organic and biodynamic Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Discover small family-run wineries and the Medieval town of Montalcino
- Enjoy an authentic Tuscan lunch
The Brunello organic and biodynamic small wineries tour begins from Florence with a drive towards the city of Siena crossing part of the Chianti Classico area. From Siena we will move towards Montalcino passing through the sweet and enchanting hills of Val d'Orcia, UNESCO World Heritage.
Once in the area we will meet a Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino winery owner and enjoy a first guided tour with wine tasting and Tuscan snacks. You will have the chance to visit the cellars and learn much about the origin and organic or biodynamic production of this renowned wine. After a nice walk in the historic center of the medieval town, a second visit with wine tasting and Tuscan lunch will be waiting for you; at this second family-run Brunello winery, you will enjoy Tuscan extra virgin olive oil, cheese and pasta together with the locally produced wines.
Please directly contact the local operator if you have any special need, reduced mobility or any food intolerance and allergies. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- 2 wines tasting
- Tuscan lunch
- Air-conditioned minivan transport
- Wine and food expert guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Students 10% reduced
- Children (3-8): 50% reduced
- Infants (under 3): Free
Piazza Torquato Tasso 13, Florence, Italy
At the small parking area at the corner with via del Campuccio
- Children under 16 will be served non-alcoholic beverages according to Italian law
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes in advance
- Please directly contact the local operator if you have any special need, reduced mobility or any food intolerance and allergies. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Every day at 9.30am
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, two of Italy's most importan...
The first-ever, original and most popular cooking class in Florence! Meet a famous and charismatic c...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...