Palazzo Vecchio secret passages tour with typical lunch
- Experience the emotional discovery of hidden places within Palazzo Vecchio
- Explore the Medicean Palace from a different and intriguing perspective
- Admire the imposing coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento
- Appreciate a typical Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible to the general public and that have been made available for very small groups of people (max 12) only recently.
You will ascend the narrow passages of the Duke Gualtieri’s medieval stairway and you will discover an unexpected path beyond a door hidden by a painting, admire the precious and imposing coffered ceiling of the Salone dei Cinquecento and explore the Medicean Palace from a different and intriguing perspective.
At the end of the guided tour, you will continue this experience by enjoying a Florentine lunch in a characteristic and historic restaurant in the ancient merchant open gallery in the heart of the Medicean district.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Palazzo Vecchio guided visit
- Palazzo Vecchio entrance fee with booking (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Florentine lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (0-5): free of charge (lunch not included)
- Child (6-11): reduced fee
Via dei Gondi 4, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio entrance on the left side (Via dei Gondi), at the ticket office. From 12.00pm lunch will be available at Giannino Restaurant – Borgo San Lorenzo 33/37 red.
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- PLEASE NOTE: The time of entry for the guided tour may be subject to change depending on the availability of the museum. If the scheduled time is not available, the nearest day and/or time of entry will be confirmed
- Activity subject to reconfirmation 24h before the tour date
- From April to October: Saturday and Sunday at 10.00am
- From November to March: Saturday at 10.00am
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure
Florence is perfect for biking and this bike tour will take you where the regular bus tours can't - ...
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
Welcome to Palazzo Pitti! Choose to have a courtly experience with this group tour and discover the ...
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Visit two of the most famous museums in the world, the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi, skipping th...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
The Great Synagogue of Florence, one of the most important examples of Moorish architecture in Europ...
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...