Pisa and Lucca full-day trip from Florence
- Enjoy this pleasant excursion from Florence
- A journey to discover two jewels of the Romanesque and Gothic architecture
- Guided walking tour in Pisa and Lucca (if selected)
- A delicious light lunch in Pisa, close to Miracoli Square (if selected)
- Typical pastry tasting in Lucca
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli (Square of Miracles) including the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, and the Cathedral (inside visit), an unrivaled masterpiece of Romanesque art constructed between the XI and XII centuries. As the tour ends you will have some free time for shopping or taking pictures.
Then proceed to the elegant and refined town of Lucca, a pleasant walk with your guide will take you along the famous XVI century walls. You will enter the enchanting historical center where you will have the chance to admire the amazing Piazza Anfiteatro, the Guinigi Tower, the Duomo di San Martino and the typical “antique dealers’ street”. The tour ends with a typical local pastry tasting in a historic downtown café.
Add a delicious light lunch in Pisa, close to Miracoli Square.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Tour escort
- Guide in Pisa and Lucca (classic tour only)
- Cathedral admission in Pisa
- Typical pastry tasting in Lucca
- Lunch (classic tour only)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Leaning Tower admission in Pisa
- Children 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-12 years old: reduced price
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign.
- You can choose from 3 different options: the classic (with or without lunch) or the semi-independent tour
- The semi-independent tour does not include lunch and the local guide in Lucca and Pisa, and it is offered in English and Spanish
- The classic tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, if the Cathedral admission won’t be available, you will be proposed a pleasant walk to Piazza dei Cavalieri as alternative
- Please note that the order of the visits may change
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- From April to October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9.00am
- From November to March: Thursday and Saturday 9.00am
- From November to March: English and Spanish on Thursday and Saturday; French and Portuguese on Thursday; German and Italian on Saturday. All the languages are provided with minimum 2 people
- From April to October: English and Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; Portuguese on Tuesday; French on Thursday; German and Italian on Saturday. All the languages are provided with minimum 2 people
Leave Florence for a day and visit Pisa, the famous city with the Leaning Tower. Enjoy a splendid ex...
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Depart from Florence on board a luxury air-conditioned coach towards Siena; once there, enjoy a guid...
Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of Portovenere and the Cinque Terre, a small corne...
Both Lucca and Pisa are worldwide renowned for their incredible architecture and rich history. Delve...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Leave Florence for some hours and travel through the beautiful Tuscan countryside to reach Pisa.Disc...
Avoid the infamous long lines and quickly start your trek up to the Brunelleschi Dome! An expert off...
Enjoy the coach ride from Florence to Monteriggioni, one of the Medieval gems located on a hilltop a...