Pisa, Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour with lunch in a wine farm
- Discover the most renowned Tuscan towns in one day
- Admire the scenic countryside of the region
- Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan lunch with wine tasting in a local farm
- Explore Piazza del Campo in Siena and the Leaning Tower of Pisa
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tuscany in a single memorable day with a scrumptious lunch including wine tasting!
Depart from Florence to Siena, driving through the lovely Chianti vineyards, getting there while the town is still immersed in early morning drowsiness; the perfect time of day to wander around the pedestrian-friendly heart of this beautiful hilltop town, drenched in history.
Upon arrival in Siena your local guide will take you on a guided walking tour along the small medieval streets and squares, passing the oldest bank in the world, and the Piazza del Campo – site of the famous 600-year- old Palio horse-race – to the spectacular Cathedral. During your free time, stroll through Siena at your own pace.
A short journey then takes you to a family-run wine-farm in the heart of the Tuscan countryside. Here you will have a delicious, traditional Tuscan lunch served with typical wines.
After lunch, departure for San Gimignano, a Unesco world heritage site, famous for the still intact medieval town planning. It is often nicknamed the “Manhattan of the Middle Ages” because its famous tall, narrow towers create a skyline that looks a bit like a modern city. Here you'll have free time to explore the town center, the charming craftsmen’s shops along the cobbled stone streets and small squares.
From San Gimignano, you'll drive past hilltop hamlets, or little churches, scattered over some of the most beautiful and enchanting countrysides. You'll finally wind down the hillsides towards the coast to Pisa, your last destination for the day. Getting off the couch, you'll reach the Square of Miracles, a green grass field dominated by the dazzling white buildings of the Cathedral, the famous Leaning Tower and the Baptistery. You are in one of the most renowned places in the world: revel in it, take creative photographs or wander off down the local streets.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Transport in a brand new air-conditioned bus
- An amusing English speaking Professional and informative tour escort
- An excellent lunch with wine on an organic wine-farm tour of the wine cellars and the estate
- Detailed maps of the destinations to be visited (only with the classic tour)
- Guided walking tour of Siena, including entrance fees to the Cathedral of Siena (only with the classic tour)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Youth (13-26): reduced
- Child (0-12): 50% reduction
- Child (4-12): 50% reduction
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
In front of Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line yellow street sign (please come 15 minutes earlier).
- The semi-independent tour does not include the local guide and the access to the cathedral and it is offered in English and Spanish
- The classic tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Walking pace: moderate
- You can choose from 2 different options: the classic or the semi-independent tour
- From April to October: every day at 7.45am
- From November to March: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 7.45am
- Check-in time is 15 minutes before departure
- From November to March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax); Portuguese, French, German, Italian (min 4 pax)
- From April to October following languages confirmed with min 2 pax: English and Spanish every day; Portuguese on Saturday; German on Thursday; French on Wednesday; Italian on Sunday
- Portuguese-German-French-Italian can be confirmed also on the other days during the week with min 6 pax
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas of Tuscany in one memorable day? Join this t...
Pisa is one of the most visited cities in Tuscany. It is famous for its Leaning Tower and the beauti...
This excursion to Pisa from Florence with skip-the-line access to the Leaning Tower will give you th...
Rise early for an exciting day at Cinque Terre, the most characteristic villages of Italy including ...
The tour of the Grande Museo del Duomo (Great Museum of the Cathedral) is a single great itinerary t...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...
Leave Florence for a day and visit Pisa, the famous city with the Leaning Tower. Enjoy a splendid ex...
Visit the fascinating Leonardo da Vinci Museum combined with your 24 or 48-hour Florence City Sights...
The Uffizi Gallery is a world-famous museum housed in the former “Uffizi” or “Offices” of the Medici...