Private Accessible San Gimignano and Siena
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- See beyond the art with an experienced art historian as your guide
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
Explore San Gimignano and Siena, and admire the unspoiled vineyards and olive groves of the Tuscan countryside along the way. Your engaging tour guide will escort you on this full-day adventure which includes step-free routes, shorter distances, accessible bathrooms, as well as a vehicle equipped with a ramp or lift.
From Florence, head out on a scenic drive through the picturesque Tuscan countryside. Along the way, you will learn about the lively history and culture of the region. This is a private tour which allows you to ask all the questions you want and go your desired pace.
Stop in the breathtaking town of Siena. Famous for the seashell-shaped square Piazza del Campo, the Palazzo Pubblico and the glorious medieval Duomo, you will be spoiled with memorable stories from the past and fascinating Gothic architecture. Enjoy a leisurely stroll in the heart of the city and soak in the evident beauty of this Tuscan gem.
Continue to the beautiful town of San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit the fortress where the Siena soldiers peered down on possible enemies. You will also see the glorious La Collegiata Cathedral and it's incredible 12th-century Frescos.
- Accessible transportation
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions listed
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Your guide and accessible vehicle will pick you up at your centrally located Florence hotel. Please provide address upon booking.
- Please provide us with the details of your accommodation in central Florence for pick-up purposes
This tour will begin at 8 AM in the morning. This is a full-day tour from Florence.
From Saturday 7 to Monday 9 March 2020, at the Stazione Leopolda in Florence, Pitti Immagine present...
Florence is universally considered the birth of the Renaissance, as it is home to many illustrious f...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
Enjoy an unforgettable journey through history and traditional Tuscan cuisine. Taste the local dishe...
Do not miss the opportunity to explore two of the most famous museums in the world in a completely i...