Tickets for Giotto's Bell Tower, Baptistery and Opera del Duomo Museum
- Access all the monuments of the Duomo Complex except Brunelleschi's Dome
- Discover the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and the Baptistery
- Don't miss the city view from the terrace of Giotto's Bell Tower
Discover the incredible and priceless treasures kept in the extraordinary open-air museum of Piazza del Duomo in Florence: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Crypt of Santa Reparata, the Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Opera del Duomo Museum and Giotto's Bell Tower.
Visit Florence Cathedral, one of the masterpieces of Italian Gothic and still the largest masonry cathedral ever built. You’ll be enchanted by the sophistication of the polychrome marble of the facade. Under the Cathedral, you'll see the remains of the ancient Basilica of Santa Reparata.
Inside the Baptistery of San Giovanni, your attention will be captured by the dome's precious mosaic and by the famous Gates of Paradise, while in the Opera del Duomo Museum, you'll enjoy total immersion in the art of Michelangelo, Ghiberti and Donatello.
Don't miss, to end with a bang, the breathtaking city view from the terrace of Giotto's Bell Tower!
This ticket doesn't include access to Brunelleschi's Dome. Click here to book the priority entrance to the Cupola.
- Cumulative ticket valid for 1 day
- Giotto's Bell Tower
- Baptistery of San Giovanni
- Opera del Duomo Museum
- Crypt of Santa Reparata
- Access to Brunelleschi's Dome
Free tickets are available at the ticket office:
- Children (0-5 years old)
- People with disabilities and companions only if indispensable
- Florence official tourist guides with their group of visitors
- Italian journalists with a valid press ID or authorized by the Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8/black, 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Collect your ticket at the Slow Tour Tuscany agency in Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8 - please ring the intercom. Agency opening hours: from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- Please note: this ticket doesn't give you access to Brunelleschi's Dome
- Collect your daily ticket at the agency in central Florence at the time you prefer on the day booked
- In the low season, the agency may be closed on Sundays: please confirm the ticket collection place and time directly with the agency. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- The ticket grants one access for each monument of the Duomo Complex within the day selected upon purchase
- The ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites
- Access to the Cathedral is free and not bookable. Therefore, there might be queues at the entrance
- Tickets cannot be purchased by school groups. Those who don't follow this rule will not be accepted at the entrance and will not get a refund
- No backpacks or large bags allowed
- Cathedral: 10.00am - 4.30pm (access is free, not bookable)
- Crypt: 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Bell Tower: 8.15am - 7.00pm
- Baptistry: 8.15am - 10.15am / 11.15am - 7.30pm
- Museum: 9.00am - 7.00pm (closed on the first Tuesday of each month)
- Important: opening hours are subject to change at any time
- Please note: the Baptistery is closed from 9 to 28 March
The Opera del Duomo Museum (Museum of the Works of the Cathedral) is home to an immense collection o...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
The museums included in this ticket are: - The Porcelain Museum - The Boboli Gardens - The Bardini G...
Designed by architect Giorgio Vasari in 1560, the Uffizi is one of the oldest galleries in the world...
More than 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwat...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is located in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s bigges...
The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “o...
This fascinating walk winds along an enchanting itinerary of a mile, crossing through the UNESCO Wor...
On this course you will learn to make your own real fresh pasta following ancient Italian traditions...