Uffizi and Accademia Gallery skip-the-line guided visit
- Visit the famous Uffizi and Accademia Gallery with a guide
- Skip the long lines and save your precious time
- See masterpieces by Michelangelo in the Accademia Gallery
- Admire the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Add a delicious Tuscan lunch in a historic restaurant in the old town
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known museums.
The first part of the tour, in the morning, is dedicated to the Accademia Gallery, where you'll see the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo, and more.
The second part of the tour, in the afternoon, is dedicated to the Uffizi Gallery, where you'll admire masterpieces by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus by Botticelli. The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments.
Add a delicious Tuscan lunch with drinks in a historic restaurant in the old town.
- Caf Tour’s staff assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fees with bookings (guaranteed admission and skip the general entry line)
- Earphones for a minimum of 7 people
- Lunch (if selected)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (0-6): free of charge (lunch not included)
Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased:
- Accademia Tour starts at the Accademia Gallery Museum at 10:15 am (entrance reserved to the booking holders)
- Uffizi Tour starts at the Uffizi Gallery Museum at 4:00 pm (door n. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders)
Caf Tour’s staff assistance will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos.
- This tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- Accademia Tour: from Tuesday to Sunday at 10:30 am
- Uffizi Tour: from Tuesday to Sunday at 4:15 pm
- Check-in time for both meeting points: 15 minutes before departure
- From April to October: English – Spanish - French – German – Italian (min 2 pax)
- From November to March: English – Spanish (min 2 pax) / French – German – Italian (min 4 pax)
Visit two of the most famous museums in the world, the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi, skipping th...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
More than 500 years ago, Leonardo da Vinci designed flying machines, robots, submarines, an underwat...
The museum of the Medici Chapels is found in the Basilica di San Lorenzo, one of Florence’s biggest ...
Experience the exciting discovery of the places and paths of Palazzo Vecchio that are not accessible...
While visiting Florence you will want to stop by the 13th century Dominican Monastery of San Marco. ...
The Bargello Museum, found in the city of Florence, is part of the group of museums belonging to the...
VISITA AL LABORATORIO<ul style="text-align: justify;"> - Durata: min. 30 minuti, max. 40 minuti, Max...
Choose the tour that best suits your needs from the following three options: - Truffle street (dura...