Uffizi Gallery tour with Vasari Corridor
- Avoid the ticket line and walk right in to spend more time with the art
- See beyond the art with an experienced art historian as your guide
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Enjoy this one single opportunity to discover the Uffizi Gallery, Italy's most important museum, and learn the secrets of the Vasari Corridor, the Medici family's hidden passageway.
The Uffizi Gallery houses the most incredible collection of artworks from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance and beyond. A collection of masterpieces by artists such as Giotto, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Botticelli, and many more. With this tour, you will have the opportunity to enjoy an approx. 2.5-hour guided tour of the main rooms of the Uffizi Gallery, skipping the usual long lines with your priority entrance ticket.
With an in-depth explanation by a professional guide, uncover the Vasari Corridor history and secrets as you walk along its path from the outside. Hidden between city houses and even passing through a church, the Vasari Corridor has evolved as one of the most astounding architectural masterpieces of the Renaissance. Experience the same perspective of the Medici family's enemies trying to follow and track the Grand Duke's movements inside the passageway between the royal residence (Palazzo Pitti) and the government palace (Palazzo Vecchio).
- Licensed guide
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Uffizi guided tour
- Vasari Corridor outside visit
- Child (4-12)
- Infant (0-3): free
Piazza della Repubblica, corner Via Pellicceria, 50123 Florence FI, Italy
Florencetown Tours & News Stand next to the Apple Store under the loggias.
- Please note: the Vasari Corridor is currently undergoing a major reconstruction, but it's still absolutely worth it to discover its history and secrets from the outside
- Even with the skip-the-line ticket, there's still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays at the entrance of the museums
- This tour runs from Tuesday to Sunday
- Departure time: 3.00pm
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
This Accademia and Uffizi Galleries guided visit will take you through two of the city's best-known ...
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...