Vintage Car Tour in Medieval Tuscany
- Cultural tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns
- Self-drive car experience on a vintage convertible cars
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special emotions, driving charming vintage cars.
It is about life on the road, exploring fascinating places, with particularly fascinating cars, all convertibles, to feel and live more intensively the surrounding environment. The tour will start at 10.00am; you will be taken to planned itineraries on the most characteristic roads and places, driving an old-fashioned car among the stunning landscapes and curvy streets, discovering unique places. Then, you will be back at 6.30pm.
Let’s hit the road with a vintage and luxury sport car and leave it all behind: the whole atmosphere will be unique, a real enhancement of your senses.
- Classic convertible car for 4 people
- Third-party rental-car insurance with €650 retainer
- Tour leader driving his/her own car ahead of the convoy
- Tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance tickets
Viale Pietro Nenni, 16/3, 50142 Firenze, Italy
In front of McDonald's
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes ahead
- Please bring valid driving license, passport and credit card for the security deposit/insurance retainer
Daily at 10.00am
Enjoy a lovely half-day trip to Pisa to discover the beauty of its monuments and countryside.Travel ...
Leave Florence for a couple of days and discover the magical city of Venice!Your high-speed train wi...
The Eternal City is waiting for you! Enjoy a couple of days in Rome with this brand-new package with...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
We’ll pick you up at the meeting point in the centre of Florence and we’ll drive you in our minivan ...