Frankfurt 1-hour sightseeing tour by bus
- Enjoy a 1-hour ride in the famous blue double-decker bus
- See the most famous sights of the city
Enjoy a sightseeing tour through Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of 12 different languages (earphone service). From the upper deck, you will have great views on all the highlights of the city.
Discover the diversity of the historic and modern metropolis: the most important sights of the former Coronation city of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center.
Come and see one of the largest European rail stations, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers – among them the biggest office buildings in Europe.
Pass the historic heart of the city called Römer – the famous old city hall, Paul's Church and the Cathedral. See the Old Opera and the international fairgrounds.
You can start your tour at any of the 14 stops around the city.
- Audio-guided tour
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Infants: 0-3 years: free
- Children: 4-14 years: reduced
Baseler Str. 56, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The providers' office is located at Wiesenhüttenstr. 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station/opposite Hotel Savoy) However, you do not need to come to the office to exchange your voucher. You can simply show it to the bus driver at one of the 14 stops. Main stops: Right in front of the main entrance of the central station Frankfurt or Berliner Straße/corner to Neue Kräme.
- Audio guide available in 12 different languages: German, English, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Russian
- Please note: The provider might be forced to change the route, times or cancel the tour due to events of late notification: demonstrations, roadblocks, constructions, etc. In this case, the provider will cancel free of charge and refund the tour price.
- The busses stop every 30 minutes starting from 9.15am to 6.00pm
Experience an unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World ...
During the hop-on hop-off tour in the blue double-decker busses, you have the possibility to create ...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Experience Frankfurt away from the busy city center and enjoy a Segway tour in the beautiful surroun...
The “Frankfurt Card” is the perfect companion for groups up to 5 persons visiting Frankfurt am Main,...