Frankfurt hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Discover Frankfurt on your own during this bus tour
- Enjoy a ride in a double-decker bus
- Plan your sightseeing day along the 13 different stops available
During the hop-on hop-off tour in the blue double-decker busses, you have the possibility to create your own individual sightseeing tour in Frankfurt with the choice of audio guides in 12 different languages. From the upper deck you will have great views on all the highlights of the city.
Simply hop off at one of the 13 bus stops, visit the sights close by and then continue the tour with one of the next busses.
Explore the former Coronation City of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center. See the diversity of the historic and modern metropolis.
Come and see one of the largest European rail stations, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers – among them the biggest office buildings in Europe. Hop off and walk across the historic heart of the city called Römer – marvel at the famous old city hall, visit Paul's Church and the Cathedral.
Your day pass is valid from 9.15am to 6.00pm and the busses run every 30 minutes.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Audio guide
- Audio-guided tour
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-14 years): reduced
Wiesenhüttenstraße 39, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The providers' office is located at Wiesenhüttenstr. 39, 60329 Frankfurt (close to central station/opposite Hotel Savoy) However, you do not need to come to the office to exchange your voucher. You can simply show it to the bus driver at one of the 13 stops. Main stops: Right in front of the main entrance of the central station Frankfurt or Berliner Straße/corner to Neue Kräme.
- Audio guide in 12 different languages available: German, English, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Hindi, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Russian
- Please note: The provider might be forced to change the route, times or cancel the tour due to events of late notification: demonstrations, road blocks, constructions etc. In this case the provider will cancel free of charge and refund the tour price
- The busses run every 30 minutes starting from 9.15am to 6.00pm
Experience an unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World ...
Enjoy a sightseeing tour through Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of 1...
Get to know a whole new driving experience with the Scrooser. Discover the highlights of Frankfurt a...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Experience Frankfurt away from the busy city center and enjoy a Segway tour in the beautiful surroun...