Frankfurt private walking tour
- Get to know the ancient and modern history of town with a local guide
- Learn how German Democracy started in Frankfurt
- See the Old Town, Imperial Cathedral and the medieval Town Hall "Römer" and learn about Frankfurter Sausage
Discover the German capital of finance during a private guided tour and see Frankfurt’s most famous sights. You will start your tour by visitig the Römerberg-Square, the former place of medieval trade fairs and coronation festivities. Here you will see the picturesque half-timbered houses and Old St. Nicholas Church from the 13th century, once part of a medieval imperial compound. Get up on Eiserner Steg, the 19th-century iron footbridge over the river Main and view the high-rise skyline and the museum embankment of Frankfurt.
Then you will take a short walk to the Imperial Cathedral with its Gothic tower and visit the inside of this coronation church of German kings and emperors. Of course you will also visit the banking district where you can see the Commerzbank Tower, which is the highest building of Frankfurt and was built by world-famous British architect Sir Norman Foster. At Goethehaus (outside view), birthplace of the genius of German classical literature Johann Wolfgang von Goethe you will learn about his early life and times in Frankfurt in the 18th century.
- Private guided tour of Frankfurt
- Local guide who will be with your group only
- Entrance fees
Paulskirche, 60311 Frankfurt am Main
Meet your guide at the bus stop in Berliner Straße in front of the St. Paul’s Church
- Please arrange the meeting time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Private tour for groups of 1-25 people
- Every day
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Come with us to the Southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of our country: Neuschwanste...
"Baden-Baden is so nice you have to name it twice." Baden-Baden is one of Europe´s most stylish and ...