Alhambra and Generalife skip-the-lines tickets and guided tour
- Discover the most visited monument in Spain, saving time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife gardens, the Alcazaba and more
- Learn all about the fascinating secrets and legends of the monument with an expert guide
Join the tour and avoid the long lines at the entrance. Discover the imperial majesty of Granada’s Alhambra and its gorgeous Generalife Gardens with the help of an official tour guide.
On this tour, you will marvel at the Nasrid architecture, its Mocarabes arches, its evocative fountains and its lush gardens. You will also stroll through the botanical beauty of the Generalife Gardens, a royal summer retreat. Finally, this tour will also take you to the Palace of Charles V, a magnificent Renaissance inside the Nasrid fortification of the monument, and the Alcazaba, the fortified military complex.
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Alhambra, the Generalife gardens and the Nasrid Palaces
- Official tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-2 years): reduced
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
Paseo del Generalilfe 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Alhambra mural map, located by the box office of the monument (main entrance). The guide will be carrying a white umbrella with the logo "NHUE" for easy recognition. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name, age, and nationality of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card or passport of each participant
- Your guide will give the ticket to you at the beginning of the tour
- The starting time of the tour can change from one day to other. You will see the starting time while making the reservation
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the ex...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...