Alhambra guided tour and tickets to the Science Park of Granada
- Learn about the history of one of the most visited monuments in the world
- Explore every part of the beautiful Hispanic-Muslim architecture
- Visit the Science Park of Granada, one of the biggest interactive museums in Europe
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Accompanied by an official guide, explore every part of the beautiful Hispanic-Muslim architecture and learn about the history of one of the most visited monuments in the world.
Transform your visit to Granada into an extraordinary experience. You’ll have official tourist guides and expert interpreters of Granada’s heritage at your disposal who will be responsible for guiding you through every part of the 'red fortress'. They will answer any questions and queries you may have about this spectacular monument.
After visiting the Alhambra you will step into the world of science in the fantastic Science Park of Granada, one of the biggest interactive museums in Europe and a definite must-see on your visit to Granada. It's an interactive museum of over 70,000 m2 located just a few minutes from the historic city center of Granada, with one of the most varied offers of cultural and scientific leisure in Europe. Some of the permanent exhibitions include 'Journey through the Human Body', 'Culture of Prevention', 'Biosphere', 'Al-Andalus and the Science' and many more. Do not miss the planetarium and enjoy the limitless dimension of the Universe!
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel in Granada city center for the Alhambra tour
- Guided tour of the Alhambra
- Tickets for the Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba fortress, Generalife Gardens)
- Tickets for the Science Park
- Meals or any service not specified
- Infants (0-2 years): reduced
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
Paseo de la Sabica 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
At Welcome Visitor Center (public meeting point) at 9.45am or Hotel pick-up in Granada’s city center at 9.15am-10.00am.
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name, age, and nationality of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card or passport of each participant
- If you would like to use the hotel pick-up service, please contact the tour operator at least 48 hours before the date of the activity to confirm the hotel pick-up details. You'll find the contact information on the voucher you'll receive after booking
- Please print your voucher or show it on your phone to the tour guide before the beginning to receive the ticket
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
- Group size: max 30 people
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 9.15am (hotel pick-up) or 9.45am (public meeting point)
- No tours on 25 December and 1 January
- The Science Park is open until 7.00pm
Combine the aesthetic delights of 13th-century Islamic luxury with a soothing hammam experience on t...
A guided visit around the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you’ve never seen them befo...
320 days of sunshine a year and an average annual temperature of 20 degrees are the characteristics ...
Granada has been a mixture of cultures since medieval times. The historical center is the perfect ex...
Opposite to the Sabika Hill you will found the quarter of the Albaicín, the more ancient neighborhoo...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
## Precios **De 2 a 3 personas:** 119,00 € **De 4 a 6 personas:** 98,00 € **De 7 a 8 personas:** 89,...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
With an official guide, you will get to learn each and every detail that makes Granada such a unique...
Granada is a magic city to walk around, where you can find traces of a splendid historical past in e...