Alhambra private tour with Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Palace
- Visit the Alhambra, one of the most famous monuments of the world
- Discover the amazing Nasrid Palaces and Generalife Palace
- Enjoy a private guided tour through this amazing monument
The Alhambra is one of the most important monuments in Spain and it is rich in history and art masterpieces. This private tour will help you discover all its secrets and will leave you speechless thanks to the beauty of the Alhambra.
Visit the Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife Palace and the Charles V Palace in a small group and learn everything about the history of the Alhambra, with all the privacy needed to better enjoy this one of a kind monument. You'll have the chance to enjoy the beautiful architectural structures of the Alhambra and marvel at its wonderful decorations.
- Private tour
- Official guide accredited in the selected language
- Alhambra ticket for Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and gardens.
- Individual audio system for groups of more than 6 people, to guarantee the best quality of hearing
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up
- Child (6-11 years old): free
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Paseo del Generalife, S/N, 18009 Granada, Spain
Restaurante La Mimbre, Paseo del Generalife, S/N, 18009 Granada, Spain. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card of each participant.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Please be punctual, otherwise you will not be entitled to a refund should you arrive late
- Please remember to bring your ID/Passaport, as you might be asked to show it during the tour
Daily at 10am and 3pm
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Enjoy a tour of one of the most magical places in the world. The Alhambra is one of the most famous ...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...