Cook Spanish food in a historical flamenco gypsy cave
- Enjoy a cooking class at a historical flamenco cave
- Admire the spectacular views of La Alhambra from the cave
- Learn to cook amazing Spanish dishes in a beautiful surrounding
You will be cooking at a historical flamenco cave, where gypsies used to live for many decades and even centuries! You'll have the chance to use the newest technology in the kitchen, which may surprise you once you see the contrast between new and traditional.
You'll enjoy an authentic culinary experience in Spain. This course takes place in a quite unique setting: a gypsy cave at the hilly Sacromonte neighborhood of Granada. You will have fun cooking amazing Spanish dishes in a beautiful surrounding.
First of all, you should know this is not your usual cooking course. You will be cooking in a cave with a spectacular view of Spain’s most visited monument, La Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens.
- Main courses: Tortilla de patatas and Seafood Paella
- Dessert: Crema Catalana
Once you finish cooking, you will enjoy your creations over a nice conversation.
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 glass of wine
- Bottled water
- Free tap water
- Child (7-11): reduced
Camino del Sacromonte, 51, 18010 Granada, Spain
Sacromonte Cooking, Camino del Sacromonte, 51, Granada, Spain
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimun age for this activity is: 7
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Saturday at 6.00pm
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The moon casts mysterious shadows through the palaces of the Alhambra, bringing the magic and the ex...
This excursion not only has interesting cultural elements to offer, but is also recommended to those...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
With this tour you will visit the muslim neighborhood of Albayzín and the gypsy neighborhood of Sacr...