Walk the streets of Granada and get carried away by professional guides on a historical tour through this beautiful city. The guide will take you on a different walk you’ll never forget. Get a real image of the beauty, history and charm of this magnificent city. Experience the transformation of Granada from Islam to Christianity, the change from being an important medieval Muslim city, to a modern Christian city. A final stop for a drink with a tapa will be the perfect ending for this experience, just like a local.
Essential Granada private tour
Duration: 2 hours
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Enjoy a historical tour of Granada with a professional guide
- Experience the transformation of Granada from Islam to Christianity
- The expert guide will take you on a different walk you’ll never forget
What to expect
- Entrance fee for Madraza
- Drink with tapa
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-9 years old: free
- Youth 10-14 years old: reduced
Plaza de las Pasiegas, Granada, España
Plaza de las Pasiegas. Main Facade of the Cathedral of Granada. Central Arch.
What to remember
- Group: 2-6 people
- Daily at 5.00pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.