Federico García Lorca, life and death in Granada: Private tour
- An exclusive tour to discover the life and work of Federico García Lorca
- Visit important places, including the street where the poet was arrested prior to his execution
- Follow García Lorca's footsteps in the different parts of Granada which left their mark on the poet’s life
- Enjoy a drink and a tapa at Lorca’s favourite restaurant
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granada that the poet lived and which you’ll experience on this tour despite the changes in the city and the passing of time.
You’ll visit a number of places, including the street where he was arrested prior to his execution, the Fuente de las Batallas, the area where the houses in which he lived in the city are located, and of course, the Federico García Lorca Cultural Centre, a reference point for contemporary culture, as it preserves the poet’s important legacy.
The guides are professional and passionate about his figure and the history of the city in which he lived. They will accompany you on a journey to follow in his footsteps in the different parts f the city which left their mark on the poet’s life.
The tour will finish up with a drink and a tapa at Lorca’s favourite restaurant, where he used to organise large, memorable gatherings.
Itinerary: Plaza de Castillejos, Law Faculty, Botanical Garden, House of the Rosales Family, Centro Artístico y Literario de Granada, Acera del Darro y Plaza Mariana Pineda.
- Drink with tapa
- Children 0-9 years old: free
- Youth 10-14 years old: reduced
Calle San Jerónimo, 10, 18001 Granada, Spain
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop
- Group: 2-6 people
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 5.30pm
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 January
Explore the 600-year-old Alhambra complex on a 3-hour tour led by an expert local guide who will lea...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...
Discover city center of Granada and the neighborhood of the Albaicin with a one hour panoramic segwa...
If you want to know the city of Granada and at the same time discover its incredible surroundings, t...