Enjoy the best guided tour in the Redlight district of Hamburg (Travelers Choice Award 2020), a tour that has it all: Drama and bright lights, night scene and famous locations known from the reports and TV. Davidwache, Reeperbahn, Herbertstreet and Große Freiheit. As well as lesser-known corners of this area, like a former brothel and the legendary boxing cellar of the famous pimp bar „Ritze“, where Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson already had been and box training is held until today. All these stores and places will be presented by the Kiezjungs (boys from the hood), guys who grew up in this area of Hamburg. So you will get a lot of background information about the old pimps and whores, anecdotes and current stories about the most famous red-light district of the world - from the horse's mouth.
Big St Pauli Reeperbahn tour
Availability: See the calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an extraordinary Reeperbahn Tour
- Visit the Ritze and the legendary Boxkeller
- See David- and Herbertstraße and the Große Freiheit
What to expect
- Guided tour
- 1 Kiez shot
What's not included
- Drink in the Ritze Boxkeller
Beatles-Platz, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Meet your guides at the Beatlesplatz, in front of the Beatles figures.
What to remember
- Participation from the age from 16 only when accompanied by a parent or guardian
- For the visit of the boxing cellar of the Ritze, a drink must be ordered
- Because of the cobblestone pavement, sturdy footwear is recommended
- For specific dates and starting times, please consult the calendar
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.