Hamburg HafenCity 2-hour tour with e-roller
- Get to know the characteristic HafenCity and Speicherstadt
- Follow your guide on an nature-friendly scuddy
- Drive up to the northernmost vineyard of Germany
- Enjoy the city panorama from different perspectives
- Have great driving fun with the innovative e-roller
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sitting) an e-roller, which makes everything comfortable for almost anyone.
You will see:
- Fascinating canals (the "Fleeten")
- The Lohsepark, the green lung of the HafenCity
- The Magdeburg Port with the Elbarkade
- The Störtebeker river with the pirate, who lost his head
- The ancient Speicherstadt, where the old trading offices are still trading their goods such as spices, coffee, carpets, etc.
- The only castle Hamburg has (the Fleetschlösschen)
- The Magellan Terraces, overlooking the traditional ships in the Sandtorhafen, and the Elbphilharmonie
- The Port of Hamburg with the St. Pauli Piers
- The Cap San Diego and the Rickmer Rickmers
- Even Germany's northernmost vineyard, above the St. Pauli Piers on the Stintfang, with an incredible view
- The old Elbpark and the old Mister Bismarck, monument of the first German C hancellor, thehighest of its kind in the world
- Along the Elbpromenade towards HafenCity the tour finishes at the Marco Polo Terraces, Dalmannkai and Kaiserkai
Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants.
- Guided 2-hour tour of the HafenCity in Hamburg
- Use of an e-roller
- Food and drinks
- Health and safety insurance
Osakaallee 12-14, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- DO NOT FORGET: Bring your driver's license!
- If you were born before April 1965, the driver's license is not necessary, but an ID card that verifies the date of birth
- Attention: your booking must be for at least 2 participants
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 3.00pm
This tour shows you the main highlights of Hamburg's HafenCity while easily driving (standing or sit...
Visit Hamburg's highlights with an all-inclusive sightseeing pass and travel for free by metro, bus,...
Hamburg is renowned for the Elbphilharmonie concert hall and the world‘s largest model railway, the ...
This exciting and informative tour takes you first to Elbphilharmonie Plaza and then through the Spe...
Unsere Rotlicht Tour zeigt Dir den spannendsten Stadtteil Hamburgs von innen. Wir sind Deine Guides ...
Vereinen Sie alle Highlights der Hansestadt in nur einer Tour. Erkunden Sie Hamburg mit dem Schiff, ...
Walk to the Elbphilharmonie and admire the architectural highlights from the front. Take the impress...
Die wunderschöne Hansestadt wartet darauf, von Ihnen einmal anders entdeckt zu werden. Diese spannen...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Das Abenteuer "Große Freiheit". Du gehst für 1,5 Stunden mit bis zu 11 weiteren Mitseglern deiner Wa...