Hamburg’s Red Light District tour in St. Pauli quarter
- See Hamburg's famous Red Light District
- Let your guide show you the sights of St. Pauli quarter
- Hear interesting facts about Germany’s underground entertainment
Discover Hamburg's famous Red Light District! Learn about its history and receive current information and lots of insider tips. This is Germany’s wildest entertainment strip and party location where you can find strip clubs, underground bars and sex shops. But if you prefer something less frivolous you will also find famous music clubs, musical shows, theater plays and excellent restaurants.
On this tour your guide will show you the main sights of the St. Pauli quarter, such as the Great Freedom Street and Herbert Street, the only street in Germany where women are not allowed to enter.
- Tour of the St. Pauli quarter and the Red Light District
- English speaking guide
- Visit to bars and clubs
- Students with a valid student ID
Millerntorpl. 1A, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Meet your guide at the subway station St. Pauli U3, exit Millerntorplatz, bus stop.
- Minimum age to join this tour is 16
- Tours need a minimum of 4 participants for the tour to run
- Fridays and Saturdays at 6.30pm
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Discover the most exciting stories about the wicked corners of Hamburg's most sinful mile - the Reep...