Hamburg sightseeing bike tour
- Discover Hamburg's most famous attractions
- See St. Pauli Piers, St. Michael's Church and Jungfernstieg
- Explore beautiful Speicherstadt and modern HafenCity
- Enjoy an easy-going bike ride
See the main sights of Hamburg with this bike tour. From the cult district St. Pauli, down to the Port of Hamburg, through the historic Speicherstadt and new HafenCity, to the Old Town and Jungfernstieg boulevard – this tour will show you the many faces of the vibrant Hanseatic city.
The tour starts in St. Pauli. Explore the nearby Reeperbahn and head down to the river, to the landing bridges of St. Pauli. Here you can enjoy a fantastic panorama of the harbor and Elbphilharmonie. Cycling to the city center, you will see the 18th-century St. Michael's Church, the picturesque town hall and the romantic Jungfernstieg at the Inner Alster Lake. The bike tour will bring you also to the charming Speicherstadt warehouse district and modern HafenCity, the youngest district of Hamburg.
At each attraction you will have enough time to stop, take photos and listen to interesting background information. While cruising around, your local guide will show you good restaurants, lively bars and fun places. This way you can enjoy your stay in Hamburg to the fullest.
- Professional guide
- Bike rental
- Basket and helmet
- Food and drinks
Bernhard-Nocht-Str. 89-91, St. Pauli, 20359 Hamburg
In front of the Hamburg City Cycles office
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour
- Hamburg is very flat and the 13km ride spread over 3.5 hours easy-going
- The tour is suitable for all ages and riding abilities
- English tour: Every day at 2.30pm
- German tour: Every day at 10.30am, Friday and Saturday at 2.30pm
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Hamburg hat in seiner Geschichte viel erlebt. Und gerade die Vergangenheit offenbart viel über die G...