Hamburg Speicherstadt and Elbphilharmonie Plaza tour
- Enjoy the impressive views of Hamburg from the Plaza
- Visit the Speicherstadt UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn more about the Elbphilharmonie and its history
This exciting and informative tour takes you first to Elbphilharmonie Plaza and then through the Speicherstadt UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Your tour will start at the visitor center opposite the Elbphilharmonie and then take the tube to the Plaza. There you will learn a lot about the new concert hall and see Hamburg from above. Then, you will stroll along the former customs canal through the Speicherstadt with fantastic views of the town canals. The tour will end close to the Water Castle.
- Tour with guide
- Escalator ride to the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- Meals and beverages
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour of the concert halls
- Children (up to 13 years): €12
- Students and trainees discount price: €17
Brücke Wandrahmsteg, 20457 Hamburg
The meeting point is the bridge Wandrahmsteg (metro station Meßberg)
- The service fee for Plaza tickets is included in the ticket price
- See calendar for current offerings
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Discover the most exciting stories about the wicked corners of Hamburg's most sinful mile - the Reep...