North Holland countryside tour by steam train and ship with Zuiderzeemuseum
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn about the history of Holland's United East India Company
- Ride through West-Frisia on a steam train and cruise aboard an old steam ship
- Wander the 17th-century center of Medemblik and see historic dwellings
- Visit Steam Train Museum and Zuiderzeemuseum
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Train and boat tickets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience