Enjoy this full-day tour in Jerusalem, starting with a pick-up from your hotel. You will pass by grand churches and various tombs of famous scholars and saints at Kidron Valley. Then, you will enter the Old City through the Dung Gate and visit Temple Mount, a religious site for Judaism, Christianity, and Islam as it consists of grand architectural marvels including the Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque. There, you will also learn more about the history of Temple Mount together with your knowledgeable guide. Last but certainly not least, you will see various artifacts and architectural structures from the First and Second Temple Periods, Byzantine, Muslim, and the Crusader period. Finally, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day Temple Mount and Dome of the Rock tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn more about the history of Temple Mount
- Visit Dome of the Rock and Al-Aqsa Mosque
- See various artifacts at the Davidson Center Archaeological Park
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Pick-up from your hotels in Jerusalem. You will confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking.
- When Temple Mount is closed to visitors, the tour will visit the Tower of David
Bein Harim Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience