Take off towards the Judean hills that head to the Dead Sea. You will explore the lowest place on earth, while being below the level of the sea, where you can also visit a cosmetics shop with Dead Sea product. Along the shore that leads to Masada, you will learn about the Jewish history and fighters. A cable car will get you over to the mountain fortress, built by King Herod, where the Zealots of the first century made their last stand against the Romans. You will visit the ruins of the palaces, walls, synagogues, water cisterns, mosaic floors, and Roman baths. Descend using the cable car again and continue towards the Dead Sea where you will have a unique opportunity to float in the waters and cover yourself with the well-known mud which is rich in minerals that many believe have therapeutical effects.
Excursions & day trips
Masada and Dead Sea day tour
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Daily or according to language availability
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the wonderful fortress in Masada
- Experience water floating in the Dead Sea
- Enjoy a convenient pick-up service from the main hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Cable Car
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
Grand Court Hotel, St George St 15, Jerusalem
Prima Tel Aviv Hotel, HaYarkon St 105, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6343272, Israel
For Jerusalem please meet in front of the Grand Court Hotel. For Tel Aviv please meet in front of the Prima Tel Aviv Hotel.
What to remember
- You can choose to start the tour either in Jerusalem or in Tel Aviv
- Please note that the small group option is for a group of maximum 19 people
- Spa treatments are not available
- Lockers are available at an additional cost
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
Holiday Travel (israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience