This comprehensive walking tour visits several highlights of the Old City in Jerusalem and is one of the best ways to explore the city with limited time. This 3-hour walking tour is with a licensed and local guide and explores major highlights of the eternal city. Jerusalem, the historic city important to Jews, Christians and Muslims, houses many important sites including the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the Via Dolorosa and much more. The Old City of Jerusalem which is divided into four quarters, the Jewish Quarter, the Christian Quarter, the Muslim Quarter and the Armenian quarter is best explored by foot, through the various alleyways, marketplaces and historic landmarks. With a knowledgeable guide in English, visit the highlights of the Old City of Jerusalem, learn and experience the magic and power of the holy city. The Highlights of Jerusalem Walking Tour is available daily with guaranteed departures. Tour ends in Jerusalem.
Walking tour of Jerusalem old city (3 hours) from Jerusalem
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an English guided tour of the Old City highlights including the four quarters of the Old City and the Western Wall
- Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
- Step along Via Dolorosa and feel history around you
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Infant (0-2 years old): free of charge
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Please meet in front of the David Citadel Hotel.
What to remember
- Modest clothing is recommended (shoulders and knees covered)
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, and walking shoes
- This activity is unsuitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
- No strollers are allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Please note, children car seats will not be provided
- All travelers must carry a valid passport at all times
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience